Sunday, January 7, 2007

What if ...

If I were a month I would be:
× June
If I were a day of the week I would be:
× Saturday
If I were a time of the day I would be:
× 12 midnihgt
If I were a planet I would be:
× Pluto
If I were a sea animal I would be:
× A Great White Shark
If I were a direction I would be:
× Straight Ahead
If I were a piece of furniture I wouldbe:
× Cabinet
If I were a gemstone, I would be:
× Ruby
If I were a tree, I would be? :
× Bonsai
If I were a bird, I would be:
× A hawk
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:
× Venus Flytrap
If I were a kind of weather, I wouldbe:
× A perfect storm
If I were a musical instrument, I wouldbe:
× A drum
If I were a color, I would be:
× Yellow
If I were an emotion, I would be:
× Sadness disguised with a smile
If I were a vegetable, I would be:
× A Cactus
If I were a sound, I would be:
× Thunder
If I were an element, I would be:
× Fire
If I were a car, I would be:
× Monster truck
If I were a song, I would be:
× 'Til I collapse
If I were a movie, I would be:
× A thriller
If I were a food, I would be:
× Something worth smelling and tasting rather than eating
If I were a place, I would be:
× Pompeii
If I were a taste, I would be:
× Chocoloate
If I were a scent, I would be:
× the scent of a skunk's ... need I say it?
If I were a word, I would be:
× tough
If I were a body part I would be:
× The brain
If I were a facial expression I wouldbe:
× curios
If I were a subject in school I wouldbe:
× Algebra
If I were a cartoon character I wouldbe:
× Vegeta
If I were a shape I would be:
× A Triangle

No comments: