Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Q&A Section

Your Mood?-->Wala, dissapointed actually, Nizzie and I didn't attend my Tito's birthday ...

Popularly known as?-->Kiko and Vegeta

AGE?-->19

BIRTHDAY?-->June, 08 1987

WHAT'S YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?-->Gemini

Who is your cutest friend na girl?--> Sister ko.

Can't live without... (thing)-->Fun

Choice music?-->Any actually, as long as it makes me move.

Food trip?--> Hamburgers

Fantasy female/male?-->Goddess

What kind of girlfriend/boyfriend are you?--> Malandi daw ... and ... Mabait?

What will make you fall for a guy/girl?-->When the person does not use another personality in front of me but his or her own.

If you had a million bucks, whatwould you buy first?-->I'd by an ATV.

Longest time you've ever spent onthe phone?-->maybe 30 minutes or so, I'm not a telebabad myself.

Did you get tired of it?-->No not really, it's never tiring to hear Nizzie's voice in the phone. I love you Nizzie.

The one thing you try to do everyday?--> To see Nizziel, if I can.

Vegetables or fruits?-->Fruits

Favorite soundtrack?-->Lose Yourself

Night out or night in?-->Night in

What's scarier, ghosts or aliens?-->Aliens, because Ghosts can't touch us, Aliens can.

Finish this sentence: If I could be anyone in one day i...--> would still want to be myself. I'm happy with what I already have right now.

what happened on your lastbirthday?-->I blew the candles

Yesterday?-->Watched a lot of movies.

Last weekend?-->Exams

Last X-mas?--> Dunno

Last New year's eve?-->Forgot ... I ate, that's for sure.

Last Valentine's day?-->What exactly is that day again? Joke ^^

What's the last thing you ate?-->Mango

Thing you drank?-->Water

Thing you wore?-->Rey Mysterio Jr.

Last place you went to?-->Farmers Plaza

Last person you saw?-->Nizzie

Last person u talked to-->Nizzie

Last person you've sent a msg onfriendster?-->Ikin

Last song you heard?-->'Til I Collapse.

Right this VERY SECOND what are youeating?-->Air

What are you wearing?-->Tribal Shirt

Any shoes on?--> Nah, I've got sandals though

Listening to?-->Christmas Song

Talking to anyone?--> To Nizzie

Are you a BITCH?-->Why don't you tell me?

Are you artistic?-->Creative? Yeah

Do you write poetry?-->Nope, but I can write the word Poetry ^^

Are you a fast runner?-->Used to ...

Can you ski?-->Nope

Did you ever cut a barbie doll's hair?-->Do I look like I own Barbie Dolls?! Yup I've cut some before.

Are u naughty?--> Mm!

Ever done something stoopy this week?-->What do you mean by Stoopy?

Did you regret it?-->Ang Kulit oh! Di ko nga alam meaning!

No comments: